1. Not all relationships will lead to marriage, some will help you discover new restaurants.
2. It’s not selfish to make your happiness your main priority.
3. Stay away from “still” people. Still broke, still complaining, still hating, still nowhere.
4. Anything that costs you your mental health is too expensive.
5. Make sure you’re not the only one who actually values the connection.
6. You don’t have to be liked by everybody. You don’t even like everybody.
7. People may be upset when you choose you over their mess. Choose you anyway.
8. Listen, that move you are scared to make, might be the game changer.
9. There is a past version of you that is so proud of how far you have come.
10. If someone’s absence brings you peace. You didn’t lose anything.
Upvote if any of these hits you. I’m Sherry Cam.